Wednesday 30 November 2011

Cars Theme

     
     It's amazing how you can discover hidden interests or talents when you least expect it. I never in a million years thought I'd ever be making cakes for profit. I always knew that I liked the idea of decorating-I liked the details, I liked that my perfectionism could come shining through and result in a beautiful product. But I never thought that I would somehow manage to start a small business designing, baking and decorating cakes. However, here I am now on mat leave with Mya and people are ordering cakes and cupcakes from me for every occasion. I love how life takes you in directions you never thought possible. Here are a few of the cakes/cupcakes that I've made over this past year. To see more of my work, click on the "Cakes" and "Cupcakes" tab at the top of the homepage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My parents have loved each other for 50 yrs...so we celebrated BIG time

It wasn't my idea. Not mine at all. But hey--if you put an idea in my head, I'll roll with it. So when my dad said he wanted t...